Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ic input 5v output 12v (not Gate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramonsilva

I want to find an IC(not gate) that works with 5v input and sends 12v output. Probably there are some ICs that the output varies according with the Vcc.
Can someone help me with this issue?

Almost any of the FET Gate driving ICs will input TTL levels (3.3 or 5V) and output (what ever the supply voltage is like 12V).

The old CD4000 and MC14000 series of ICs can run form a 12 volt supply so the output will be 12 volt. One of the parts inputs 5 volt TTL signals. I don't have time to look it up now.
------------------edited-----------------
Look at CD4101, mc14104, HE4101, HEF4101.

Last edited:
What is the needed switching speed? If speed is not an issue, two resistors and an NPN transistor would be my choice....

A LM339 will operate from 5v and its output, which is open collector, may be connected to any voltage up to 30 volt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back