Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC datasheet request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesavan

Hi,
I would like to get the details of the IC 40830287 . There is nothing more than this number on that IC.It is used in a remote control circuit.Those who have any information please help me

It is very likely to be a custom ASIC(Application Specific Integrated Circuit). Even if you could identify the customer or the fabrication house you are unlikely to pry any information out of either of them. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

Sadly, if that's all the information you have, you're out of luck. Too bad you don't know the brand of the remote control, or even the arrangement (and quantity) of pins. Even sadder, you don't know anything about the board it's (was?) mounted on, such as its part number. And unfortunately you also don't know what type of device it controlled (A/V, VCR, etc.).

Or maybe you do know, and there's a reason you've kept these important details secret.

Kesavan said:
Hi,
I would like to get the details of the IC 40830287 . There is nothing more than this number on that IC.It is used in a remote control circuit.Those who have any information please help me

Hi Kesavan,

Perhaps you could give more details like ic type --dip or smd
-- no of pins

which is the remote control?
-- like equipment make ands model no, whether TV- DVDplayer. electrical controll remote . How old is the equipment.Lot of info can be provided.
TRy to help yourself--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back