Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC 4013 Negative edge triggered ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

saurabh_m

hi!!
I need support in designing a negative edge triggered D-flip flop using ic 4013. Can it be done?
Thanks

hi!!
I need support in designing a negative edge triggered D-flip flop using ic 4013. Can it be done?
Thanks

hi,
Why is it required that the 4013 be neg edge triggered.?

Do you have a diagram to post.?:)

Hi eric
the deal is i am making a circuit in which i have to detect that if line wire is carrying current or no and if its a no than my flip flop circuit( we will call it CIRCUIT 1) should be given a positive pulse so that it changes state. To cut the long story short. i have to reset another flip flop which is positive edge triggered. i have placed a shunt resistance in series with the single phase ac motor and from there i am able to generate a 10.4v AC, now when the motor starts no changes occur at circuit 1 but when the power is shut off the motor it should reset circuit 1, for which i need circuit 2( may be a negative edge triggered flip flop)thanks

Hi eric
the deal is i am making a circuit in which i have to detect that if line wire is carrying current or no and if its a no than my flip flop circuit( we will call it CIRCUIT 1) should be given a positive pulse so that it changes state. To cut the long story short. i have to reset another flip flop which is positive edge triggered. i have placed a shunt resistance in series with the single phase ac motor and from there i am able to generate a 10.4v AC, now when the motor starts no changes occur at circuit 1 but when the power is shut off the motor it should reset circuit 1, for which i need circuit 2( may be a negative edge triggered flip flop)thanks

hi saurab,
I would use a 2N7000 FET between the 'neg' pulse source and the F/F clock.

The gate of the FET being driven by the Hi to Lo edge and the drain to the 4013 clock, add a 10K pull up resistor from the drain/clock to +5Vsupply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back