Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i2c help

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny009

hi i was wondering if any one could explain how to use i2c and how it works and what it is. as im tring to connect a picaxe 28x1 and a max6953epl+ and i was just woondering how the i2c whole thing works and how it is programmed into your picaxe any help will be nice thanks alot.

danny009 said:
hi i was wondering if any one could explain how to use i2c and how it works and what it is. as im tring to connect a picaxe 28x1 and a max6953epl+ and i was just woondering how the i2c whole thing works and how it is programmed into your picaxe any help will be nice thanks alot.

Yuo may get some funda here
**broken link removed**

all the best

There is also a Picaxe forum where you may get information specific to the Picaxe implementation of I2C.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back