Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I2C help needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardKhoo

Hi guys...
I'm a new beginner to I2C. I'm currently doing a project with Nexar Nanoboard which uses the Xilinx Spartan 2e processor.

I will take images from a digital camera module and process it and project it into a monitor. What I need to do with I2C is to configure the camera settings, like the gamma, saturation, brightness, contrast and etc...

I'm totally blur about how the I2C works in practical. I've read some articles on it. Just know how it works but how the actual data stream should be, I am not sure. Like I read somewhere, the data to write should be like

S SlaveAddress-W A Data A Data .....

how does it actually appear in binary?

can someone please enlighten me? I'm not sure of how it actually works..

thanks in advanced..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back