Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I will be away for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
To all my friends here at ETO--

I need to be more active & spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on ETO for the year .... I will return at the start of the New Year on January 1st. Thank you for understanding, I'll miss you all very much. Try not to miss me too much!

Regards,
Matt

To all my friends here at ETO--

I need to be more active & spend less time on the computer, so December 31st will be my last day on ETO for the year .... I will return at the start of the New Year on January 1st. Thank you for understanding, I'll miss you all very much. Try not to miss me too much!

Regards,
Matt

Same here. I do however occasionally review threads without logging on. My down time at home for the holiday's has given me time to catch up.

I'll be around. In the background.

kv

I never even got a chance to say goodbye!!!

More warning next time??

Haha- I was just joking around.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back