Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to make led banner.....can you help me....thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need a pear of orange LEDS, this will put your project into the lime light.
Be sure to use the best Cherry switches, or you could end up with a bit of a lemon!

JimB

A silly reply, but I could not resist it.

Jim you are being a complete grapefruit, although I must say it sounds very a-peel-ing. I'm not sure where you'll find a led banana though. They are pretty rare. Ensure the led banana doesn't eat too much currant, or you'll be raisin the roof. Do you have a date for completion? Personally I couldn't give two figs, but if you are that bothered, try prune - ing your hedge or do some research yourself first before asking cinnamone else to do it for you..................

That was a peach.
:lol: :D
:twisted:

Did I go a little overboard there. Dam(son)

Sorry I just couldn't help it!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back