Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to learn some formulas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read a book called Getting Started in Electronics! Was a great book!
But it was real basic and I learned... well refreshed... myself on understanding electron flow. Now I am at the end with all the circuit designs to try out.

anyway...

I was reading this post
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/12v-charger-delivers-11v.84792/

There are calculations and talk about sine waves. Its really interesting!
So I would like to understand all about electric and electronic formulas.

I would really like a good web site to read about all this stuff. Or a great book

thanks

Here are some to start.

Miguel

Attachments

• Formulas2.JPG
    Formulas2.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 136
Great link Mikebits.

TO the OP:

Check out your local Barnes and Noble, or any other bookstore and check for Shaum's Outlines on electrical engineering, electronics, etc...

They will be PACKED with formulas, and are basically designed for cramming for tests. However, in your case, they will make a great reference, in my opinion.

I would also suggest brushing up on some basic trigonometry, if/when you start getting into AC electricity (sine waves) and especially for any periodic signals.

Also AcousticBruce, may I ask where you got your OScope from? Was it online? I have been looking forever for a decent 2channel oscope for under $300, but havn't really found anywhere that sales used ones, that seems like a reputable place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back