Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to know how to make a shocking pen or shocking gloves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how to make a shocking pen or shocking gloves? and what type of material need for this?

I always find this type of glove quite shocking, especially when I am on the receiving end...:eek:

Attachments

• glove.jpg
    glove.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 329
Thank you Eric! Sunday morning here at 8:45 AM and part of my second cup of coffee through the nose. :)

On the other hand the posted link shows promise. :)

Ron

Thank you Eric! Sunday morning here at 8:45 AM and part of my second cup of coffee through the nose. :)

That happens to everybody sometimes :rolleyes:

Just pulse power through the AC output of a wall-wart and you will get a nice shock from the prongs :)

Prolly not the best request for info....The desire to shock someone has dark implications for injury or death. Might want to reconsider why you want to make such a device to begin with, and what the expected versus actual outcome might be.
Bob

Little kids like to make devices that shock and maybe kill people because they don't know Nuthin.

Prolly not the best request for info....The desire to shock someone has dark implications for injury or death. Might want to reconsider why you want to make such a device to begin with, and what the expected versus actual outcome might be.
Bob

Yeah, it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt! :)

On a serious side, complications can arise when someone for example with a weak heart is shocked. The shock likely will not do any damage but freaking them out (surprise) can cause bad things to happen.

Ron

I always find this type of glove quite shocking, especially when I am on the receiving end...:eek:

That gives a whole new meaning to proctoring an exam... :)

kapil_69 HAS JUST WON A GENUINE MARVIN THE MARTIAN AWARD!!!!!!!

by asking for info in the "Infernal Machine" category.... to quote Marvin... "Isn't that just peachy???"

Attachments

• martian.gif
    martian.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back