Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want to build a circuit to detect caller id in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

anand_dixit

hi all,
i want to build a circuit that detect caller id compliant to the Indian format (it is DTMF i assume) can anyone help me with the details? (the components used etc.) i designed a circuit using the MT8870 ic but it didnt work when i tested it (this chip converts the incoming dtmf signal to a hex signal) i kept getting all four uotput pins high. my email is provided below for you:
anand_dixit2011@yahoo.com

anand_dixit said:
hi all,
i want to build a circuit that detect caller id compliant to the Indian format (it is DTMF i assume) can anyone help me with the details? (the components used etc.) i designed a circuit using the MT8870 ic but it didnt work when i tested it (this chip converts the incoming dtmf signal to a hex signal) i kept getting all four uotput pins high. my email is provided below for you:
anand_dixit2011@yahoo.com

Not sure about a HEX signal :roll: but anyhow I suggest you join the rat_ring in yahoo groups (you must register) its free, there is lots of info
on this subject.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back