Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want my name to be displayed by LED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigahertz

Hello friends i not much experienced in electronics, in want 2 gain knowledge from you experts guys n wanted 2 start career in Electronics
i want a PCB design that displays text via LED (i dont know name of that component :eek: LED SCREEN as in my language)

the text data will be entered into chip via computer program.
I wonder how to do that?:rolleyes:
i dont programming in C/C++

And which PCB desginer is best to develop PCB's

Thank You Electronic Guys

Hello friends i not much experienced in electronics, in want 2 gain knowledge from you experts guys n wanted 2 start career in Electronics
i want a PCB design that displays text via LED (i dont know name of that component :eek: LED SCREEN as in my language)

the text data will be entered into chip via computer program.
I wonder how to do that?:rolleyes:
i dont programming in C/C++

And which PCB desginer is best to develop PCB's

Thank You Electronic Guys

You have a long way to go until you can reach that stage. Knowing from what you said "I not much experienced in electronics" says everything.

Anyway, The way to this is too research into PIC Programming (lurk around longer in these forums). Also, search google, there is a high chance someone has a tutorial on how to do something like this.

First step is to take it into your own hands.

OTHERWISE:

Last edited:
You have a long way to go until you can reach that stage. Knowing from what you said "I not much experienced in electronics" says everything.

Anyway, The way to this is too research into PIC Programming (lurk around longer in these forums). Also, search google, there is a high chance someone has a tutorial on how to do something like this.

First step is to take it into your own hands.

OTHERWISE: MULTIPLEXED LEDS [/URL]

I WANT A ALREADY DESIGN PCB.DO ANYONE HAVE THAT DESIGN.

FRIEND I DONT WANT LED I WANT LED LCD WHICH ONE IN THE DIGITAL PHONE OR SOME APPLIANCES (BLACK AND WHITE). I.E SEVEN SEGMENT DISPLAY

IF ANY ONE HAVE PCB DESGINED PLEASE POST HERE

Last edited:
If you want a kit I think Velleman makes an LED display else just buy a programmable LED belt buckle.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

FRIEND I DONT WANT LED I WANT LED LCD WHICH ONE IN THE DIGITAL PHONE OR SOME APPLIANCES (BLACK AND WHITE). I.E SEVEN SEGMENT DISPLAY

Seriously, no need for caps lock please. It automatically makes me/others think your angry.

If you meant LCD then why didn't you say that in your first post? Anyways I'm sorry for my apparent dismay. For the record, you wont be able to achieve a nice result if you were to use a Seven Segment Display setup (Which for the record, is different than to an LCD screen).

I agree with what Bill has said, get a programmable belt buckle (or anything of that matter). PCB designs are hard to come by.

Last edited:

Please don't shout we ain't deef!

I have never seen a LED LCD.

You are asking for a 7segment LCD, which CANNOT display alpha characters.!

So unless your name is A1234H you have a problem, you need a graphical 'dot matrix' LCD to do your name.:)

Last edited:

**broken link removed**

Sorry friends for CAPS LOCK :) i wasnt knowing caps lock is not allowed, plz forgive 4 my mistakes.

Please help me out in this PCB design, friends is there any best software to design a printed circuit board.

Please 4give me for caps lock

man use LCD for this purpose

or

arrange the led in order "as urs name spell" on the board and make them glow by simple battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back