Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want articles about ultrasound ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdullah2121

Dear everyone .....

I want articles about ultrasound, where can i find it? , and I want it with good reference .... thanx for helping me

Abdullah2121 said:
Dear everyone .....

I want articles about ultrasound, where can i find it? , and I want it with good reference .... thanx for helping me

hi,

Look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultrasound

There is a lot of information on the web, Google 'ultrasound'

Thanx man... but I want information more deeper in ultrasound , not oly the defention, i want the principles more advanced.

You might need to get a textbook for that then. HOw deep? Like wave shaping? Or just how to build the simplest drive circuits?

Abdullah2121 said:
Thanx man... but I want information more deeper in ultrasound , not oly the defention, i want the principles more advanced.

hi,
I just Googled for 'ultrasound principles' there is a LOT of information that should meet your interests.:)

eg: http://www.mrcophth.com/commonultrasoundcases/principlesofultrasound.html

BOOKS:
Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology : A Practical Approach by Edward I. Bluth (Editor), Carol B. Benson (Editor), Peter H. Arger (Editor)
Diagnostic Ultrasound: Principles and Instruments by Frederick W. Kremkau
Essentials of Ultrasound Physics by James A. Zagzebski
Ultrasound Physics and Instrumentation by Wayne R. Hedrick, David L., Ph.D. Hykes, Dale, Ph.D. Starchman
Ultrasound Teaching Manual: The Basics of Performing and Interpreting Ultrasound Scans: With Chart by Matthias Hofer, Tatjana Reihs, Peter F. Winter (Translator)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back