Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I tried to solve.Check please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an exact re-post of your same question. You did nothing to show you even tried following your original post. Check the responses on your original post. Posting again will get you no additional help here. People here do not appreciate lazy students.

Perhaps you should take time to carefully read your text books, study your lessons, do a little research on your own, and make an effort to actually learn the material rather than try to get someone to do your work for you. In my day, getting someone else to do your work for you was considered cheating and was unethical. I don't understand why you do not want to make an honest effort and get an useful education.

There are many here that will answer honest questions to those needing help after making an honest effort. Please ask specific questions and maybe someone will help you to learn something but don't expect someone to simply give you all the answers.

Last edited:
in my opinion you guys are too nice, not only does he keep asking with no effort at all but the way he asks is not respectful, reposting his halfassed attempt is a joke.

IF as you say, this is a example of the actual answers you have given in the exam, I would say that you failed.:(

Noa Nuk,
Let me give you a little more advice. Use Google or another search engine to search for each of the terms at the top of your page. Also search for the terms in the questions. You may also wish to use Wikipedia. You should be able to find all your answers. Be careful though, your paper has some misspelled words and some poor grammer. Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back