Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I recommend choosing a combo oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

arivel

Hi everyone .
I would like to get a bench oscilloscope with the least possible footprint at a rather low price but of acceptable quality.
if there are combo models that also have the function generator and spectrum analyzer even better.
advise me please?
bye thank you .

Last edited:
I would like to get a bench oscilloscope with the least possible footprint at a rather low price but of acceptable quality.
Do you have a PC on your bench?

I have a Hantek 6104BD USB one that usually lives on the end of my desk, rather than repeatedly getting out and packing away a full bench scope.

That's about 10" deep and 2" wide, standing on edge. Four, 100MHz input channels and a function generator, all software driven from the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back