Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to make the GND cause it is unrouted

Status
Not open for further replies.

par1221

My AGNDs are not connected anywhere and I need to connect them together. hopefully they are all Vias and I can connect them with wire but the board will be very noisy.
Does anyone had the same problem before or any idea what to do to make it work as it cost a lot if wanna order another board.

It's hard to say without seeing the schematic and board.

I have GND and AGND in the same Ground plane but at the end I wanted to connect them together in one small area, I did that and now the ground plane is GND and all the Agnd not connected anywhere. It is a small part of the board but I want to know if you have any idea how to connect them together to have less noise. I can't send the sch unfortunately

Usually the two grounds get tied together where the power supply ground enters the board.

2013-08-23 04-55-57.193.jpg

that's the board Agnd are not connected any where. I connected them like this. do you have better idea to make the noise less

Oh... That's a shame. :(

It looks like a good ground plane. I would be tempted to tie each one to the nearest ground plane via. I can't see for sure but it looks like there are several.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back