Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need to know if a Circut or Part exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karaethon

Hello All, I'm building a two man authorization box for model rocketry, the reason for this is actually a funny and long story with a very painful (minor burns) but still funny end.

I have devised most of the circutry, simple buttons and relays of course, but I cant figure out how to create the key lockout circut. I need a circut that meets the following requirements:

• If Input A is High then Set Output High
    If Input B is High and Input A is High Set Output High
    If Input B is High and Input A goes Low Set Output Low and lock Input A out
    If Input A is Low and Input B goes High set Output low and Lock out A

Basically What this circut does is decides if the key has been turned before a timer circut brings the other input high. using 2 of these circuits(one for each Key) when Man 1 turns his key it brings input A on circuit 1 high and activates a 555 timer IC which counts off approx 750ms and then brings Input B high on circuit 1 and 2 thus giving an aprox 3/4ths of a second delay if the keys are not turned in 100% perfect timing but locks out launch if either the keys arnt turned together or one key is turned off.

Is there a chip that can do this, or can someone show me a schematic of a circuit that can do this? I have circuits I designed which i think are close but each design fails in someway to meet all my requirements.

Not Quite, What I mean is I want it so that If Input A is Low when Input B High then I want it to ignore input A from that point on(untill a reset is done). Pretty much I want The output to Mimic A but only as long as B is low. with the exception of A changing from High tolow, then I want the output to go Low.

You are close but I want Input A to Only alow a Change from High to Low, Once Input B is High The circut would ignore Input A if it changed from Low to High

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back