Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need to create low frequency continuous square wave signal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need to create low frequency continuous square wave signal...using latest technology.. other than 555 and 741 ic's... can any one tel about this.... or suggest new method to generate low frequency CONTINUOUS square wave signal... i need frequency of 500Hz......

Last edited:
Here is a very simple design in the link below. Omitting the filter circuit (A2), will give a decent squarewave using a high slew rate rail-to-rail op amp like a LM6142:

**broken link removed**

THANKS.... my project need CONTINUOUS square wave with ON TIME OF 20% AND OFF PERIOD OFF 80%... is it possible to achieve this criteria using this circuit... else i need to go to any other circuit...

Here's one way, using a PIC microcontroller. The frequency can be controlled up to 10 kHz and the duty cycle from 1% to 99% (depending on frequency).

Last edited by a moderator:
Try a PWM chip.

Is there any reason why you are doing double posts on every question???

Pete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back