Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need to build an intelligent charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

josi

hey guyz! what i'v uploaded is a alternator. my project is to build a prototype which will cost less but has to have the same response curve has the original. i'm really not good in electronics, but if u give me some good references i'll manage. u can find info about those alternators @ www.victronenergy.com

thanx

Attachments

• 3146_1.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
According to graph, it seems that the nominal charge voltage is 13.4 V. Before this voltage adjustment, electronic card should see the max. charge voltage 14.4 V. In other words, it can be said that after the card measured 14.4 V (while automobile speeds up) is voltage regulator starts and determines the charge voltage as 13.4 V.
You need a microcontroller circuit that will measure the charge voltage and turn on the regulator according the voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back