Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need support

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuyi

anyone intrested to support me in my new project i develop base on my community needs the project i call automatic/ high voltage protection the sample i design on vero board an package inside patress attracts so much intrest and i have this demand within my immediate enviroment that i cannot supply , the circuit is so simple but i better idea to produce at least 20 pcs a day against 2pcs i can produce presently per day with alot of soldering pls i realy need support to save my self from this head ache. i aso have other project to display
thanks

Are you looking for financial support or for someone to do the manufacturing for you?

We can definitly manufacture it for you. The financial support could be available if you have a business plan. Do you?

i need both the finacial suport and the technical one, as per bussinees plan i do have, most importantly my aim is to look arround me and see how best i can make life easy with people arround me having observe common task they go through before getting things done. judging from the technological limitation we have. moreover every locality as thier own peculiar problem and this problem need to be solved and while am doing this hoping to make gain out of it.
i will be very glad seeing somebody who share my vision, givining me neccessary and adequate support to realise my dream

If you want financial support, you will need to provide a little more information about yourself, such as where you are located and how to contact you off-line.

Are any of your ideas pattented? If not then it might be hard to get an investor that will be willing to help you with that as there is a risk your idea has already been thought of by someone else.

Hero999 said:
Are any of your ideas pattented? If not then it might be hard to get an investor that will be willing to help you with that as there is a risk your idea has already been thought of by someone else.
Wrong! You should read Don Lancaster on the subject of patents; he makes the case far more eloquently than I could.

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2007/07/casagpat.pdf

I would not want to invest in a technology that hase been disclosed and can be ripped off. I want to get to the market first. If the business is so good the copycats show up, then I'm outa there and on to the next new-new thing.

I've not bothered reading the whole thing but I don't really agree with pattents either!

I was just saying that most investors won't consider investing in your idea if it isn't pattented.

am from africa where china and india brother dominate the electronic/electrical market bringing in most substandard product since my people had no better option, go for any product they see in the market provided it satisfy there needs often time not exactly. abt partent right such legal obligation are not enforce due to technical limitation we have here as i ealier mention thanks.

i dont think anyone needs to entertain fear as any good and busineess minded people take advantage of this ltechnological limitation provided it satisfy needs which i believe bussiness is all abt supplying a needs.

i dont think either if this idea may be thought exactly as it pertains to a needs in my locality . investing in it and other which am still working on will not be a mistake rather a bold step in the right direction.

nuyi said:
am from africa where china and india brother dominate the electronic/electrical market bringing in most substandard product...

So far, no one from India or China has responded to this thread. Basically, you seem to be asking for an investor from the Western world to put money into a project that will then be ripped off by entrepreneurs in China and India. Business is not about meeting needs. It is about making money.

thank u for ur contribution jpanhalt;i am very greatful i think u are making a point if you have a better idea abt what i can do i will be happy thanks

You have to understand.......

nuyi said:
anyone intrested to support me in my new project i develop base on my community needs the project i call automatic/ high voltage protection the sample i design on vero board an package inside patress attracts so much intrest and i have this demand within my immediate enviroment that i cannot supply , the circuit is so simple but i better idea to produce at least 20 pcs a day against 2pcs i can produce presently per day with alot of soldering pls i realy need support to save my self from this head ache. i aso have other project to display
thanks

Nuyi,

if that is your real name, I think you will get more and better suggestions if you at least post what county you are from. A little background information wouldn't hurt either.
Personally, I find it difficult to give advice to a total stranger, unless it is something trivial, don't ask me why. It might be just be our western culture.
Might I guess at what you are producing; what we call ground fault detectors.

Rolf

I suspect his main problem is that he's in the most crooked country in the world, where the majority of internet and banking scams come from! - he might be as honest as they come?, but really no one with any sense will have anything to do with it because it's such a dishonest country. This is perhaps why he's not mentioned where he's from?.

I guess the best way to end up in an African country with a million dollars is to bring two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back