Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some help identifying this component please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrancis

Hello All,

I'm a bit new to component level repairs.

I'm working on an HP motherboard, and it seems that that this component is causing a short. When it was on the board, the charger light would cut off. When I removed this component, the charger light stays on. I have not attempted to power on the unit yet.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

3335p.jpg

Sorry, I should have been clearer. Do you guys know where it can be purchased? I have checked mouser and digikey

It's just a PMOS so you should be able to use any PMOS in an identical packaging/pinout with similar characteristics (RDson, Vds, Vgs, and gate charge are probably the most important).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back