Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some experience advice........

Status
Not open for further replies.

shams-_-m

Hi , i think of building a simple robot , just 2 wheel , every wheel connected directly with the rotor of a stepper motor , is this physically
right .

thanxx

shams..........​

Let me give you some advice.

For the highest chance of you being helped do all of the following:

• Use a meaningful title for the thread. That way people who know about the subject will be drawn to it, rather than ignore it.
  • Fill your location in. If your English is poor people won't be so harsh and many questions are location specific, i.e. where can I buy this component from?
  • Do not use non standard fonts of paragraph settings. Keep the text aligned to the left so it's easier for people to read.

This is the last time I'm going to help you, unless you help yourself.

You might be able to do this but you need a motor with enough torque.

i would suggest if you are new to robotics you should start with full rotation servos. they are pretty cheep and they don't need any circuitry other then a microcontroler since their controls are all integrated into the motor. steppers are hard to control if you don't have a controller board when you start out and i don't like trying to figure them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back