Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some additional information about Rationale

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelobenza

View attachment Rationale.doc

i have made my rationale bassing to what was the given format. my problem here is adding some other information. my second paragraph is so short. i want to add more but im so careful about the corrections. my second paragraph is simply telling the readers the scope and the coverage of my study.and also the purpose of my study.Im out of words that will fit to my objectives, can you give me some other terms that i can expound? I have to add at least 8 to 10 sentences to make it longer.

Thanks so much for the help

OK, I am a bit confused. This is now the fourth thread I have come across from you about the same thing.
Is this a school paper your working on? Is this what it has been about?
Sorry, but I won't help you do your homework. Google is a wonderful tool.

Sounds like he's trying to add enough new information to an existing document to make it not look like a copy.

The writing is neither clear, nor concise. I have no idea what the author is trying to say. I certainly wouldn't fund this research, if such a document came across my desk. It would go straight to the circular file.

The free advice is; "If English is not your native language, find someone you can communicate with to proofread your work". If worse comes to worse, write it in a familiar language and have it translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back