Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need simple electronic project

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabani

hi i need simple electronic project for my final year,iam taking advance diploma in electronic, please i need simple,but new and any

make a vanilla ice cream making robot that does it in 25 seconds using liquid N. (cant spell it in english. look in the chemistry tables). it would be new and everybody would like to have one (including me).

shabani said:
hi i need simple electronic project for my final year,iam taking advance diploma in electronic, please i need simple,but new and any

What he is actually trying to tell you is that we are not a homework solution hotline! :!: :!: :!:

BUT, I have a question for you.

Why are you taking advanced electronics when you are asking such a basic question which can only be answered by yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back