Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need project ideas please

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul11

I am an electronics and communication engineering student. i want some project ideas which involved with what im studying, so as experience guys can you give me some ideas to choose one from them please?

take a stream of binary data, and encode it using FSK (frequency shift keying), then decode it on the other end. If you do it right, you'll hear the same sounds as when your modem tries to connect to internet. You can use XR2211.

well i would suggest u do a project on RF id tag. its quite interesting.
if u need more on it i'll give u lots of info on it.
u could also do sumthing on face recognition or voice recognition or finger print recognition.
u could do sumthing with the bluetooth like home automation.
also how does powerline communication sound to u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back