Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need project Ideas about ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan De

Hi everyone ,,

I was looking for some ideas for ' projects interfaced with pc using parallel port '

and someone suggested the IR trasmitter/ receiver , but I don't know what ideas I can try

so can you help me to find a simple project about it OR suggest any other ideas about the parallel port ?

thank u

jan,

I really appreciate your help guys .. but I want a project that I can interface a circuit with pc
if you now sites that have this kind of projects please tell me about it

We make mobile crane indicators.... To test our gear, I can't afford to buy or rent these things... I made a virtual lattice boom crane... telescopic crane... excavator... fork truck etc... they USED to connect to my parallel port... I have since upgraded to USB.

I have joysticks.. switches etc.. on a panel that replicate all the vehicles movements so we can test or software.. They are pic based. We have also now got "PC" virtual vehicles in 3D so we can see whats going on... We can run PC to PC or sim to sim... and sim to real or PC to real..

have u tried something about IR transmitter/ receiver interface with LCD using the parallel port !
that whenever there is a cut or an object disturbing the transmission between these transmitter and receiver sensors, LCD should show message according to the situation of these sensors

this is my first time doing this kind of projects and till know I didn't find something clear to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back