Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need microwave amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you might do better if you posted in a more suitable forum?, micro-controllers is hardly the correct one!.

You might also do better providing much more detail, although if you have to ask I'm doubtful about your ability to build such a critical project.

Thread moved to a more suitable forum!.

HarveyH42 said:
Why would you want to amplify a microwave oven?
Micro waves aren't only used to cook food. They can also be used for communication (including mobile networks).

I'm assuming Electrostudent wants to boost the signal of his mobile phone. Getting this wrong would be very dangerous.

Gonzalez, G.,Microwave Transistor Amplifiers,Prentice Hall,1997 for starters, or you could just go buy one if you knew what to buy. The amplifier design and construction is the easy and inexpensive part. The test equipment to debug and characterize the amplifier...aye thar's the rub matey!

Last edited:
suicidalmonkey said:
Micro waves aren't only used to cook food. They can also be used for communication (including mobile networks).

I'm assuming Electrostudent wants to boost the signal of his mobile phone. Getting this wrong would be very dangerous.

He didn't specify what he wanted. Figured if he really, really needed help, he would give some details on his application. It's kind of a broad field, one amplifer doesn't do it all...

suicidalmonkey said:
I think he alraedy knows that; he was obviously being sarcastic.

Betcha can't build one that works from that app note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back