Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Need Lm386 In Workbench Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you're yelling really loud. As many Americans discover when visiting a foreign country, yelling louder in English is a spectacularly ineffective method for communication. What makes you think that such a thing even exists? If you can't find it on the National Semiconductor website, and you can't find it from the manufacturer of the software then I'd be willing to give you odds that it does not exist. I often make such bets and sometimes lose.

The LM386 was invented long before simulation software. It is an extremely simple audio power amplifier so there isn't a requirement to simulate it.
If it isn't overloaded, what goes in comes out, times its voltage gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back