Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need information about infrared packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to design an infrared receiver at home application.
I read about Infra red remote controle receiver module (for example PL-IRM0101-3)
I need some sample circuit and information about it.

Nigel Goodwin said:
That's a completely different question then!, you need to be specific about what you're wanting to do.

Dear Nigel Goodwin
I have a rotating built in booster antenna for TV that controled with ir transmitter . I dont like to use Microcontroler tecniques.
please help me.

special thanks

Shahram

my email : shahram_mojtabaie@yahoo.com

SHAHRAM_MOJTABAIE said:
Dear Nigel Goodwin
I have a rotating built in booster antenna for TV that controled with ir transmitter . I dont like to use Microcontroler tecniques.
please help me.

It's not analogue then, it will be a digital coded signal - almost certainly using micro-controllers, even if they are preprogrammed ones.

Micro-controllers are generally used because they make things cheaper, have you checked the Holtek remote control chip range?, which are pre-programmed micro-controllers.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Micro-controllers are generally used because they make things cheaper, have you checked the Holtek remote control chip range?, which are pre-programmed micro-controllers.

I checked if before. and PT2272 (Princtone technology) too.
but they are expencive.

in remote we product 10 Khz oscilated signal and transmit it without any codding !
and we need in receiver 10Khz detector. but sunlight effects on it!

You can't make a circuit that blocks the IR from sunlight. Close the drapes to block the sunlight.

An IR receiver should have a filter that blocks visible light. If sunlight shines on it then the very high amount of IR in the sunlight will saturate it.

Use it only at night.

This filter is a piece of black (to humans) plastic that is transparent to IR light but blocks visible light, there is no electronic equivilant, so no schematic is available.

A filter that passes IR but blocks visible light is not a circuit. It is a black film built into the front of the IR receiver. It doesn't block the high amount of IR from sunlight.

The filter is part of a modern IR receiver. If yours doesn't have it then throw it away and come over here to buy a new one.

On this side of the world we use Vishay Telefunken IR receivers. Their black epoxy package is designed to be the IR filter.
Your word "moudel" is not an English word so I don't know what you want.

What is "a sunlight filter"? Sunlight has plenty of IR that you don't want to block.

Attachments

• TSOP IR receiver.PNG
    TSOP IR receiver.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 212
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back