Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need hex file for pic16f628a

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourJ

I need hex file for pic16f628a led metrix scrolling message that can be edited with remote control and if possible, has digital clock. Thank ù

I just love those who join a forum, then make their first post an "I need someone to do my homework for me" post. Makes me wonder why some people enroll in a class that they don't plan to learn anything from.

I just love those who join a forum, then make their first post an "I need someone to do my homework for me" post. Makes me wonder why some people enroll in a class that they don't plan to learn anything from.

Happens daily, usually starts with Dear Sirs, or Can someone give me, or I have a doubt.

Or the all too common "U g1v3 m3h c0d3zzz n0w!!!" :D

On a serious note, some of these classes are on a "space available" basis. There could be a waiting list of those who would be more than ready to take the course who plan to put forth their best effort and take the knowledge gained from the course with them to use as a fruitful venture of earning a living, yet they're stuck on a waiting list due to jackwads who could care less about what the course teaches and are either (a) going to throw away any knowledge gained by the course or (b) are just a waste of space in the class who plan to take nothing from the course with them...hence why they spend more time attempting to find a sucker to do their homework for them than they do actually learning anything. Sad...just sad.

Last edited:
SaviourJ, please read the rules of the forum. I would be happy to help, but you are breaking the rules by asking a question like this. If you want something, you have to work for it. We will not just hand you the answers. Try it yourself first, work through it, and if you get stuck on any specific parts, then show us what you have so far and we'll do your best to help.

'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back