Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazeen

i need help in building a simple time delay circuit.....i have to submit it till 30th of november
but i dont know anything about it.......can anyone tell me the procedure and its applications......or suggest me some other project which is easier and give me details and complete information on it
the project shoud be inexpensive and easy to build.....suitable for a 17 yr old.
thanku

Just an idea. How about building a 'Photo Timer' using the monolithic integrated timer circuit 555 ? You can get accurate timing ranges of microseconds to hours, indepandent of supply voltage variations. Photo timer is useful for providing controlled 'on' times for such equipments as photo-enlargers, developers, small heaters, incandescent lamps ets.

If you need a very simple circuit, drop a mail to ravi@ualink.lk I will try my best to help you.

hi,
I belive that the 555timer is very popula in timing cct. u can finds loads of thing on the net on how to use the 555timer

Good luck ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back