Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixftdevil

I am looking for someone.. who can help me build a cheap digital recorder, the ones you find in a plushe toy only record about 20 seconds... i am looking for something that will do about 20 or 30 minutes..... i have taken appart a digital recorder and there is not much difference then the one inside a plushe toy. I need help to build, or where to buy a digital recorder...any help you can be... thanx

Winbond has digital recorder chips that go up to 16 minutes:

**broken link removed**

Ken

Better yet, you can get fully-assembled voice recorder **broken link removed** pretty inexpensively.

But with a craptastic sampling rate of just 3.2k which is barely good enough for speech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back