Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael2001

Hi everybody here, please excuse me, I'm not electrician or know much about electronic,but need help that's defined in electronic and specially in communication systems.
I posted in another forum and one member introduced here. It's very important for me.
this is what I need:

I am looking forward a kind of device that can eavesdrop the phones you have its' number only in your country( every one can do it only in his country). I had read in one magazine that in USA some experts can build it or there are ready boards in some shops you can just mount and use it.
or another kind; you can understand if your phone line is under-control(is being eavesdropped) or no.
Is here anybody to lead me about this kind of device?( seller address or a link,...) due to our situation here it's very essential for me.
your favor will be appreciated.
BTW, I live in Middle east.
In advance I thank for your helps.

I suggest the following
https://www.cia.gov/

Central Intelligence Agency
Office of Public Affairs
Washington, D.C. 20505

By phone:
(703) 482-0623
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

By fax:
(703) 482-1739
7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time
(please include a phone number where we may call you)

When it comes to electronics for that kind of stuff these guys are the best
https://www.nsa.gov/

I did work for a number of 3 letter groups in the 80's and 90's. You would not believe what they had back then, can only imagine what they have now.

Small unit was 5 lines, large over 300 lines.

let me guess, this is just for intellectual curiosity and you have no intent of actually using it...

Eavesdropping in the Middle East? I don't believe it.:D

Aren't you just a kid who wants to hear your big brother talking dirty to his girlfriend?
Or you don't want your big brother to hear you talking dirty to your girlfriend?

Oh yeah, The Middle East. Which side are you on, are you a terrorist or a good guy? You can't prove if you are good or bad so mind your own business.

This is both illegal and immorral, don't do it.

EDIT:

Why do you want to do this?

Are you a terrorist or something?

Last edited:
Still need help

Hi dears, thank you for your attentions, excuse me I was on a trip for my treasure hunting expedition.
I'm not terrorist or like this nor want to listen what you think...
As I'm a serious treasure hunter, and here treasure hunting is highly illegal
and intelligence service looks for and tracks them mostly by wiretapping,
it's essential and urgent for me to monitor my situation and know if my phone line is being tapped or no.
By now what I could find was only these:
Phone Tap Nullifier:**broken link removed**
or PHONE-GUARD : **broken link removed**
or Telephone Analyzer & Tap Deactivator : https://www.spytechs.com/bug_sweep_equip/sl100.htm
What's your idea about these devices? aren't only advertisement?do they really work? or no, are bogus?
If work, will work in every kind of phone line in various countries?
Your helps will be appreciated.

You are breaking the law!

Those expensive detectors just detect another telephone on the phone line that simply causes the voltage to drop. There are very simple ways of connecting to the phone line with capacitors to an amplifier that they will not detect. They also jam radio transmitters.

Doesn't the governments have ways of tracking down people on the internet? And posting this stuff kind gives yourself away? Occasionally Google spits back old posts I've made here, even some pre-internet posts I made on BBS (10 years?).

Don't know what country you are from, or what form of treasure hunting you do, but if it's illegal there is probably a good reason. Most countries get to take stuff you find if its of historic value, get a share in the gold of sunken ships, and will take you head if they catch you messing around somebodies tomb...

Hi, at last I didn't understand that these kind of devices which
are being advertised, work properly for other countries or not?
Is it dependent on phone line system?

again I hint those:

Phone Tap Nullifier:**broken link removed**
or PHONE-GUARD : **broken link removed**
or Telephone Analyzer & Tap Deactivator : https://www.spytechs.com/bug_sweep_equip/sl100.htm

Your helps will be really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it's treasure hunting (finding gold, any kind of buried and lost cashes, very clear. But your question is not answer or any help to my request. would do you please be a help?

Maybe he is hunting for the lost weapons-of-mass-destruction in Iraq. They did have the facilitys, materials, and know how. Considering what was found, find it hard to believe there wasn't even one big bomb to be found.

You can't buy countersurveilence equipment that will defeat government stuff. If you know you are under question, then its too late for you anyway. Your only options are to quit all illegal activities, or leave the country. They are just giving you an operatunity to hang yourself, catch you with the goods and hopeful some of your partners. Maybe they want your 'treasure'.

I've got a hunch that the bulk of these device are a scam. Who is going to sue for a refund, and have to explain to a judge why they needed these devices in the first place. Perfect rip-off enviroment, the vast majority of unsatisfied customers won't say a word.

The people you are talking to on the phone are more likely to turn you in for the reward money (or to save themselves), instead of getting caught for talking on the phone.

With my country's involvement in the middle east, anybody doing underground stuff like you, is a terrorist and a criminal. Don't think you will find many answers here. Maybe your treasure really is gold and jewels, but I'm sure there are plenty of people in the middle east wanting these same devices for intentions that could kill some of my people.

OK, I give up, could some one explain how listening to other people's phone calls is, in anyway, related to "treasure hunting" or even "tomb raiding"?????

I'm not 100% sure this guy is a terrorist but I am 110% certain he isn't legit.

Well, back at the start of this thread, long time ago (few days)... A request for a device to defeat telephone survailence by some middle eastern government. The basis of the request, was the this man was a treasure hunter, which is highly illegal in his country.

Since no specific country, type of treasure was given, our imagination kind of filled in the blanks, the Egyption Tomb-Robber theory... Also, it was suggested that this man's treasure, might be hidden weapons in Iraq (my theory)...

I've never in my life heard of any country where treasure hunting is 100% illegal, most just want to know what you are planning, sell you permits, collect some taxes or seize some or all the treasure if its historical. I doubt you'd get shot for trudging around sand dunes collecting shell casings and blown-up car parts....

Maybe he's treasurehunting for the key to King Solomon's Mine so he can attain the ancient stone of life, thereby acquiring absolute truth & integrity. Then we'll know for sure what he's really up to!
The last I knew, the area was supposed to look like the photo below. Maybe he'll find Osama binHidin in there and they'll "hook up".:rolleyes: :p

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back