Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with this 4 digit counter PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheat1944

Hello.

I'v tried everything to get this circuit's pcb 100%.
Im using livewire and pcb wizard. I need to get this school project ready for next week.
Here are the links of the livewire i did and the page where i got the schematique.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Excuse me because it's all in spanish, but im from Dominican Republic.
I think you'll have no problem to understand.
Thanks to everyone

Last edited:
We have no problem understanding because you haven't said what you're having a problem with yet. Not many people here use livewire so about 99% of us can't even open that file, you're dead in the water till you can provide useful information.

if you dont use livewire ¿which program do you use?

The problem is that the circuit is to big and when i try to convert it to pcb there are a lot of tracks missing to route.

and please tell me wich program you use that way i can try with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back