Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with my project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thabile Ngcaku

I need to design a one way digital radio link for use between PCs. I should use use the XR-2206 in the transmitter and the XR-2211 in the receiver. Communications between the transmitter and PC and receiver and PC should be done using serial interfaces. I should use the Hyperterm program to access the serial ports and the MAX 202 or similar ICs to convert the voltages used for serial communication to +5V signals. I can use either ASK or FSK for transmission and any board rate for transmission.

He wants to design a circuit using ancient ICs that were discontinued many years ago.
Maybe they still use 300 baud in his country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back