Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help with my project :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0nch

Hi guys,

I'm in first year in college and I'm doing electronic engineering! My first year project is a gym timer and had to follow the following specs and regulations set by the lecturers....

-be able to count down a rep of a certain time
-be able to count a rest period after the rep
-be able to count the reps of 3 which is a set
-it should also make a visual and audioble sound to indicate start and end of set/rep
-time has to be displayed on a display (LCD/LED?)

I would like help on this as I am very lost. We are only in planning stage (block diagram).

Thanks

I would suggest posting up in the Microcontroller section of the forums. You may get lots more hits there as it sounds like this project would be a perfect microcontroller project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back