Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help with making an electronic lock program using pic16f873 and this is the

Status
Not open for further replies.

konvect

it consists of keybad containing twelve switches,a piezo sounder,LED.and the keybad wired as shown

portB CONNECTIONS

D0 D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
KEY1 KEY2 KEY3 KEY4 KEY5 KEY6 KEY7 KEY8

PORTC CONNECTIONS

D0 D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6 D7
KEY* KEY0 KEY9 KEY# LOCKoutput alarm

i am required to produce a program that will require a user to enter a four digit code,(1 2 4 8) by using a keybad.The keybad is connected to port B of the microcontroler.if this sequence of numbers agrees with the entry code of (1 2 4 8) you must output a logic one on PORT D6.This will light the LED.in full system this output will enable the electric lock.if the code is incorrect then you must place a one on PORTC D7.this pin is connected to a piezo sounder and will indicate that the incorrect code has been entered.
NOTE:the alarm must not sound untill the 4 digits have been entered.please provide me with the (asm) file thus i am using the mplab v8.33[/B]

and your help will be apprecated.

thank youuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back