Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I Need Help...where Can I Get The Circuit Of Funtion Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

tek_.

HI...CAN PEOPLE HERE TELL ME OR GIVE ME THE CIRCUIT OF FUNTION GENERETOR..THE CIRCUIT MUST COMPLETE I MEAN COMPLETE 3 SINE WAVE :i)SINE ii)SQUARE iii)TRINGULAR....
3 WAVE IN ONE CIRCUIT..I DO NEED SOME HELP BECAUSE I NEED TO DO FOR SCHOOL PROJECT...MY LECTURER ASKED TO USED AND OP-AMP AND DO NOT EVER USED IC...I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND BECAUSE MY ENGLISH SO SO POOR..I'M SORRY..VERY VERY SORRY...ANYWAY THANKS..

Last edited:
Here's one my browser found very quick and easy like!

**broken link removed**

You guys showed circuits that use a function generator IC. The request is for a circuit that uses opamps.

It is easy to make a two-opamp circuit that makes a triangle and square-wave, but making it into a sine-wave is difficult.

Can you cheat a little and use a dual opamp to make a triangle and square-wave, then a completely separate circuit that uses another opamp to make a Wien-bridge or Phase-Shift sine-wave oscillator?

Instead of asking in forums or searching for a circuit to steal, why doesn't your teacher teach you how to design these circuits?

Whoops! Sorry Ag ... we couldn't hear his request clearly because he was YELLING it out!

my teacher asked me to find that circuit first and then show to her..if she agree i can go on and if she not agree i must find a new circuit..that's why i'm asking in this forum..anyway thanks...and forgot to tell...i'm a girl ok....
thankssss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back