Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help on PC-based control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gafar

Hello, please I need help on using the PC parallel port to drive a 36V DC sevo motor. I need a circuit diagram that can drive DC servo motor in both forward and reverse direction.

The parallel port does not have enough power to do what you want to do. There are plenty of threads that tell you how to get data across the parallel port. To develop a servo drive for your motor is a bigger challenge. Lets start with the motor and it's specs.

Why does it need to be the parallel port? Are you trying to close a velocity loop, or is it position only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back