Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help on flow measurement transducers..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alok singh

hi.. i am working on a project ... with the flow measure of fuels in automobiles.. so ..i needed a help on how to design .. a flow measuring transducers... so plz give me in depth details on this.. and suggest the best ...possible technique..for this application...

please help with some links, books and circuits... on this topic... :(

I'd suggest you take a close look at what they are doing in automobiles currently. An automotive forum might be a good resource. It's possible that many autos measure fuel flow by looking at fuel pressure and injector operation. If they don't you might give that a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back