Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help identifying an IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graygem

I need help identifying an IC [Solved - Case Closed]

I have a circuit board with an SMD ic that I need to figure out exactly what it is. I'm pretty sure that the circuit is a microphone preamplifier. The IC is a 14pin SMD. The input from the mic goes into pin 14. ground is pin 8.It has regulated 9v going into pin 9 and 13. Output comes off pin 7. Pins 3,4, and 5 are used for a volume control. The only legible lettering on the ic is JPC on the bottom right corner which I suspect is the manufacturer code. Any help or ideas are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

i believe I conquered the invisible ic. It is a NJM2783V by JRC. Thank you all that replied.

Last edited:
You may have more success if you attach a quality photo of the top PCB, showing support components, along with another of the underside.

I'll try to get a picture on monday. The board is at work. It is a custom Induction Loop Driver but I just ca't seem to figure out that one IC. I'll try to show more on monday. Thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back