Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help identifing this capacitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee46582

got a tablet that my kid plugged the charger in back wards and now he burnt out this cap i believe it is.in the picture you will see the burnt one on the right and to the left of the burnt one is a good one with the same markings.so far i see it says (X 47 10v)any help is greatly appreciated with identifying this and maybe a good heads up also where i could buy a replacement.thanks in advanced.

View attachment 64953

There is bond to be more wroung with this thing after a reverse voltage blow up than just that cap, but try replacing it 1st.

well the tablet still powers up but goes dead cause the battery doesn't have enough charge,i just will not charge now is all.also i noticed what he had done and it was only plugged in for less then 30 seconds.

well the tablet still powers up but goes dead cause the battery doesn't have enough charge,i just will not charge now is all.also i noticed what he had done and it was only plugged in for less then 30 seconds.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back