Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help for a project!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanya

Hi...I need help for a project which I'm doing...I need to create a remote control...THe problem I'm facing is...I don't know how to turn off the PWM... The IC chip I'm using is AN1064.. I'm using the sony transmission so I'm suppose to send a bit 0 with a 50% duty cycle...but I'm really not sure how to...can anyone please help me?

There were some samples in the app note.

You might want to look at a high level language to start out. MikroBASIC has a free version where you can write small programs. They have command to do the PWM and things. Also greatcow and a couple others. It will save you time. You have a PIC programmer?

I'm currently using MPLAB to write the codes...I asked my lecturer and she said something like...turn of the pwm follwed by a delay for 0.6ms then turn on the pwm again followed by a delay for 0.6ms.... does it make sense? I tried that but I could'nt figure out how to turn off the pwm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back