Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need help an automatic power inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

nzewi007

hello room,
i am having a little problem with a project i am building i will like any body with useful information on how i can link a battary charger circuit and a power inverter circuit together to get one a single circuit that can automatically charge the inverter circuit when it is connected to a power supply.And also act as an automatic power back up when there is power failure.Enclosed in this message is the circiuits of a automatic battery charger and a power inverter circuit.
Battery charger circuit

Attachments

• 500Watts_Inverter2.gif
    500Watts_Inverter2.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 471
Use a multiple-pole relay.
A relay driver circuit is driven from the mains and when power is present then the load and charger are connected to the mains and the inverter is disconnected from the battery.
When the power fails then the load is changed to the output of the inverter, the battery charger is disconnected and the battery is connected to the inverter.
Power will be interrupted for a moment while the relay contacts move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back