Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need avr usb programmer for all avr's in paralle mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

younes_ysf

hello to evry body read this question
i want the shematic and pcb of a usb programmer for avr micros that have this features:
1- as said connect to usb port
2- suporting for all avr micros or at least most of them
3- have outpot for in circuit porograming
4- updateable (like stk500)
i want to build it not bay. pls help me
sory if my language is no good

I've never seen such a project on the web. USB standard seems kind of complicated to me. I bought the AVR Dragon ($49 USD), and does everything you are asking, and more. There are quite a few SMD chips on the board, don't think this a simple thing you are asking in hardware, plus you need some firmware to handle the USB connection. I'd imagine its a team effort to build something like this, and would be a product for sale, and not a home project for hobbyists. You'll need to spend many hours with a search engine. You might try asking this on AVR Freaks , its the largest AVR site on the net.

I think there is a USB kit for PIC processors, but only does in-circuit programming. Might help to look it up, and see what's involved. I don't use PIC myself, but often look at some of the projects, the hardware side is similar to AVR.

He will have to buy it.I couldnt find a schematic for the AVR Dragon when i searched for it.It does fill upon the ops requirements but he will have to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back