Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need advice on project?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

hello everyone
I have question. can we control the devices from computers or from anywhere from the world via the Internet
please share some Ideas how to complete this projects?

Sure we can. You need to publish the website on the pubic domain first. the hardware shall be anything from a simple arduino with an Ethernet shield to an ARM m-Bed kit. Or you can do like this guy.. You need to learn a bunch of stuffs for this project, but of course its simple and do-able.

Robot is placed another side we can't see robot, we interfaced camera with robot. we are controlling robot via internet web cams. i don't want use remote control, I want to control robot using one computer via internet webpage I need help

You can control anything through the Internet, but you need to be careful. If you can control your robot, there's a chance that others can control your robot too.

robot placed in 1 km distance from home computer
I want to operate via local area network LAN
I am looking the location of robot via web cam
I am just thinking I don't know It will happen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back