Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need a stimulation software

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTSpice.

snklvdsl'jvdasljvkldsalf

actualy i using multisim but ITS SUCKS cos lots of component it dont have
so i need to change another better stimulation software

You can download SPICE models for any decent software. LTSpice doesn't come with very many models but models for most things can be easilly downloaded.

The spelling for the software is simulation software, not stimulation which is different.

The spelling for the software is simulation software, not stimulation which is different.

Awww you ruined my fun. I don't think he picked up on my slightly less than subtle mocking. Though I actually thought he really meant 'stimulation software' until hero mentioned LTSpice :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back