Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need a simple idea to a project .. In PIC Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng-rana

hi everyone ..

this is my next Consult here ..
i need someone with a big Experience in pic microcontroller projects ..
so now i have 50 days only to submit my project to my Supervisor at my final years at University
so what i have now is pic 16F877 and ICSP (programmer) ..
Now i need a simple idea to do my project through this 50 days ...

if anyone wander why pic 16F877 .because in my university it's the only available and when i try to buy anther one through ebay website but its Fails :( .. so no time to order anther one .. so

so any idea ???
so any idea ???

i need really a simple idea ..
please i need an answer today to Tomorrow

please
please
please

someone Help Me ... plz

you can use that one, if purchasing fails (not suer why) free samples may work. i had few sample ICs from Microchip, great service. but 16F877 is great pic with plenty of I/O and there are tons of sample projects. as for project, how simple it has to be? i was under impression that university projects should be challenging in some way, perhaps an inverted pendulum or similar. simple project would be a lock, chasing lights, some sort of meter (voltage, frequency, capacitance...) etc.

you can use that one, if purchasing fails (not suer why) free samples may work. i had few sample ICs from Microchip, great service. but 16F877 is great pic with plenty of I/O and there are tons of sample projects. as for project, how simple it has to be? i was under impression that university projects should be challenging in some way, perhaps an inverted pendulum or similar. simple project would be a lock, chasing lights, some sort of meter (voltage, frequency, capacitance...) etc.

the Reason of the fails .. it's a long story and complicated :( ..

whatever .. now i don't have time .. so can you give me any helpful website ??

and i can't see pic 16F877 is a great for simple project "has alot of pins (ports)" but i have no option right now..
so sir can i depend on you ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back