I need a little help ... 4 wheel robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know i thank you but i am gonna try first that way whireing the motors with the sensor and see how it works ... while im waitng for the L239 IC then i`ll try to make him reverse.

Connecting the motor to the sensor output is a bad idea.

occult5 said:
hey any pro around here can help me with a little problem with my bot? i apply 5v to the sensor ... but on the output i only have 1.5V.thats obvious that it's not enough to power one motor.any idea how can i amplify from 1.5V to at least 5V again? :S

Its not just a matter of a voltage level change, the motor will most likely require more current.. wait for your H bridge to arrive else you may damage the sensor output...

oh :| that i didn't know i was just testing with the motor directly to the output and o hear a little noise from the motor then i measured the Volts and it had only 1.5V ... geez i put 4 batteries to the circuit and i only have an output of one =)))) dosen't matter cause when i`ll finely get the motors running i'll change the input from 4 batteries to one solar panel ... for now i realy don't have any idea how the heck i am gonna do that cause i whant the panel and the batteryes two ... day and night but i`ll figure it out...some how

Hi,
If I am reading your posts correctly, you are expecting to drive the H bridge directly from your sensor, [whatever that is.???].

Dont you need some extra electronics/switching between the sensor and a Hbridge, which drives the motor.?

EDIT:
I would suggest you post a drawing of the circuit as you see it, BEFORE you build and power it up, it could save you some grief.!

Last edited:
i'd say glue a hobby servo to the steering wheel. sounds like it would do the trick nicely. make sure the servo is glued at it's 90 degree point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…