Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodsea

:p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi!!!
I am new to the electronic field.can any one help me in knowing the basic concepts of electronics.
Tell me about the inductor,capacitor,resistor,transformer etc.

Last edited:
I don't understand how it is that people seem to navigate to this forum and ask fundamental questions that require long, long winded replies when for their same efforts or even less, they can simply type in electronic theory or a whole lot of other search phrases on electronics, and their monitor will quickly display hundreds to thousands of educational links! For that matter, there's even a forum here dedicated to electronic theory accessed by simply going HERE!

Last edited:
I think lazy teachers are directing their students to this forum.

Time to *****-slap some teachers. I'm all for that.... payback for the days when some of my teachers used corporal punishment on us kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back