Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need a help

Status
Not open for further replies.

akhigbe

hi electro master, i'm about to write my first project but i'm having a problem on the topic to write on. my project supervisor has rejected about six topic that i know that i can easilly write on, he said that the topic are too elementary so i need few topics on electronics project with an assistant from you thanks.
akhigbe

akhigbe said:
my project supervisor has rejected about six topics that i know that i can easilly write on, he said that the topic are too elementary...

If you are in high school, then almost nothing in electronics is too elementary.

If I had your teacher and I was the principal, I would give the "teacher" trouble.

akhigbe said:
hi electro master, i'm about to write my first project but i'm having a problem on the topic to write on. my project supervisor has rejected about six topic that i know that i can easilly write on, he said that the topic are too elementary so i need few topics on electronics project with an assistant from you thanks.
akhigbe
what topics have u already submitted..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back